A Woman of No Importance

The critic is he who can translate into another manner of a new material his impression of beautiful things

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Tidings

Happy Easter to everyone!  

Easter here was good and holy as it should be.   Especially exciting to my roomate who got engaged on Easter Sunday.  She's very excited, as she should be, and is jumping right into the wedding plans.  

I knew she was going to get engaged at some point.  However I was thinking it was going to be some time next year instead of being so soon.  For me it was somewhat of a rude awakening of my own situation, especially since she is almost a year younger than me.  But I'm slowly learning to be comfortable with my own situation, and while I am conscious of my un-romantic life I am for now contenting myself to live vicariously through my roomate, the not quite yet twenty year old who is getting married next year.  

1 comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good idea. Most people are too young to get married at 20 or 21 anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home