Other plug of the semester
If you can't go see the other play or if you want to see another play the mainstage play of the semester is
The Playboy of the Western World by J M Synge
The Dates for that one are April 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 at 8PM and April 6 and 13 at 2PM
If you're in my immediate family I can get you in for free :)
I'm not technically "in" this play, but I have great involvement in it, and you should definitely come and see it if you can. I'm co-designing the music, and I am designing the props for the play. I'm also building the set.
Also the music for the pre-show and intermission is going to live and we've put together a little band that I sing for...so you'll get to see me on stage if you come early and if you want to sit through intermission.
The play is an Irish comedy. Its set in Mayo Ireland and its about a boy that comes to a town claiming to have killed his father, and since the townspeople never see any excitement they turn this boy into their local hero.
Just putting it out there....
2 comments:
This sounds REALLY familiar. Have they done this play before? Do a little research for me, will you?
They did it in '95 or '96 so you might have seen it before.
Post a Comment
<< Home