Ohioland is boring.
Fairyland was never like this.
I've been in Ohioland for two months now and nothing good has happened. I haven't been to any new countries. I have been to West Virginia, and I can tell you there's nothing there except a few Sheetz, an eat-n-park and a Kroger.
What's good about Ohioland you ask? Most days I would say absolutely nothing. There is the Ohio state lottery, which my friend and I just lost. We almost had 370 million to split! It was so close.
Here in Ohioland we have just what we need. We get smuffed at Sheetz with smuffins and sbagels. We go to eat-n-park and get never ending cups of coffee, and make fun of the sugar that is missing the "p" from its "pure sugar" label. We have a tv lounge that gets the country music channel. We have just about everything we need.
I'd tell you more about all the fun things that we get to do here, but I have to go to class.
Tchuss!
2 comments:
And Gabes. West Virginia has Gabes.
I stand corrected. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home