A Woman of No Importance

The critic is he who can translate into another manner of a new material his impression of beautiful things

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Shakespeare Project

In case anyone is interested in making a trip out to Ohioland because they love me...I am the stage manager of this spring's mainstage production on campus which is called The Shakespeare Project. Last semester a group of people put together something like a complition work of shakespeare, but the form they did it in makes it very interesting. To tell you a little bit, the Histories of England take about 10 minutes, and both King Lear and MacBeth take 60 seconds. Romeo and Juliet are puppets, and that's not even half of act I. The show is running from March 22-25, and March 29-April 1.

If you are interested in coming or need more details give me a call. I'd love to see you there!

1 comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds very interesting, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. Break a leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home