A Woman of No Importance

The critic is he who can translate into another manner of a new material his impression of beautiful things

Monday, November 20, 2006

Guess who's back?

I'm back from Italy now. It was amazing. I touched the Pope. I'll tell you about it later. Anyway since its getting close to the famous time of Christmas I just thought I would send out a list. I don't expect anything from the list. Christmas is not about the presents you give me, its about the presents that I give you, I do understand this. I just like making lists of things I like. Plus I just want to.

1 Lord of the Rings : All 3 movies, the extended versions and the soundtracks, but only to the last 2 because I have the first one.

2 A black ipod

3 The soundtrack to the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

4 The Chronicles of Narnia books, all of them

5 Good books by P G Wodehouse

6 Good books by Chesterton, most notably The Man who was Thursday

7 A Guitar and instructions on how to tune said guitar

8 White Christmas

9 Holiday Inn

10 Any movie with Frank Sinatra, Fred Astaire, or Bing Crosby - except for singing in the rain because I have that one

11 Pride and Prejudice, the 6 hour long one, not the new one I don't like it.

I'll probably think of other things later but this is enough for you to get the idea.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling girl! Welcome back! And you touched the Pope; how exciting!

Nice list. Very short and sweet. (You do know that neither Frank Sinatra, Fred Astaire, nor Bing Crosby are in Singing in the Rain, right?)

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Critic said...

Oh Yes, I'm sorry, I had Gene Kelly on the list then I took him off and forgot to make the necessary changes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home