A Woman of No Importance

The critic is he who can translate into another manner of a new material his impression of beautiful things

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Now that I'm all caught up

All the places I have been to so far have been documented. This is good because I leave on Thursday after noon for Italy, and I shall not until a week from Sunday. If there is anything specifically you can think of that you would like in either Venice, Padua, Pisa, Rome or Asissi, that is small and does not cost a lot, let me know before Thursday and I will see what I can do. Ciao

5 comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that baby Thursday/Friday would like something.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, be sure and update us just as soon as you get back. And have fun!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger The Critic said...

I already got baby Days something...but that something isn't for a little later, so I'll remember that.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shot glasses. From any of those places except Pisa because I've never been there and the rule with shot glasses is that I have to have been to the place where they're from. The boy needs a sturdy rosary. Apparently they say the rosary at school and he's broken 3 so far this year. Aren't I a good Mama? Shot glasses for me! Rosary for the boy!

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back already and tell us how it was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home