A Woman of No Importance

The critic is he who can translate into another manner of a new material his impression of beautiful things

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Come quick!

Get someone to take your picture next to me in my authentic Österreichian garb!

4 comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there no picture with this entry? We want pictures!!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger The Critic said...

The computers in the Kartauseville won't let me put up pictures, I don't know why. You're just going to have to wait.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean you do have authentic Osterreichian garb? Are you going to dress up with me for Halloween?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger The Critic said...

Um, I'm pretty sure that Halloween already past, but I do have authentic Osterreichian garb, at least I think it is authentic, and I'm going to wear it for Thanksgiving. If you want we could all wear it for Christmas too....If I ever get to come to Oktoberfest with you I'll wear it there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home